Empowering educators to grow and impact students
Ignite change. Join communities of teachers. Engage in professional development.
Inspire your students’ futures
Participate has empowered educators to transform learning since 1987. We offer resources and opportunities to:
- Join a community to engage in collaborative professional development.
- Improve student outcomes.
- Find international teachers for your school.
- Immerse students in a bilingual language program.
- Expand access to equitable education.
How can we empower you?
Schools and Organizations
I’m a leader looking for ways to improve my school, district, or workplace.
Continuing education is a necessity for teachers. Our leading professional development platform was built for the needs of growing educators.
- Free teaching resources
- Earn microcredentials to prove your progress
- Join a community to expand your learning potential
- Engage in discussions with like-minded educators
- Curate collections and build a personalized experience
District administrators and organizations can partner with us to provide flexible professional development to educators around the world.
Improve student outcomes
A global education prepares students for tomorrow’s challenges. We make it easier to bring the world into the classroom.
Choose from one or all of the following:
- Professional development with a global perspective
- Dual language and immersion programs (Spanish or Mandarin)
- Qualified international teachers
Each school benefits from extensive support and networking. Partner with Participate to broaden horizons in your community.
Teach in the USA
Go on an adventure and share your culture with students in the USA.
Participate sponsors over 1,000 international teachers each year. We offer qualified applicants:
- Step-by-step assistance with visas
- Full-time, salaried positions
- Competitive health benefits
- Opportunities with schools in three states
- Onboarding and welcome
- Ongoing support
Widen your horizons as you help US students embrace your country.
Find your community
Project-Based LearningJoin this community to learn alongside other educators implementing PBL.Join today
The PLN Project with Stephanie AffinitoEmpower your own learning, nurture your professional curiosity and create a connected support system.Join today
Design Thinking by @TheTechRabbiExplore how design thinking and creative problem-solving can help create meaningful learning experiences.Join today
Teach the Global GoalsA global community of educators passionate about the Sustainable Development Goals.Join today
#edtech4goodJoin this community to get ideas on ways to bridge ed+tech for good in our schools and in our world!Join today
Media Literacy CommunityDiscuss and share resources on digital citizenship, digital content creation and analysis, and more.Join today
Class Tech TipsDr. Monica Burns shares her favorite EdTech resources for PK-20 educators.Join today
The Pepper Effect with Sean GaillardTap into the magic of collaboration. Learn and share ways to positively shift school culture.Join today