Conversations in Lifelong Learning
We invite you to view recent webinars in our Conversation on Lifelong Learning series — discussions focused on how higher ed leaders are using Participate communities of practice to enhance learning, drive revenue and drive forward their impactful initiatives.
- Scaling Literacy Teaching and Learning in Missouri with Shea Kerkhoff, PhD, associate professor of secondary education at the University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL)
- Dreaming, Doing and Driving a Community of Practice with Stephanie Pierotti, director of ShapingEDU at Arizona State University
- Closing the Digital Divide Through the Power of Community with Krystal Rawls, PhD, director of the California State University Dominguez Hills Workforce Integration Network (CSUDH WIN)
- Creating Value Through Building a Digital Entrepreneurial Ecosystem with David Wyrick, PhD, chief innovation officer at UNC Greensboro
- Humanizing the Digital Leap: Technology's Role in Evolving Education with Michael Torrence, PhD, president of Motlow State Community College
- Community of Practice: the Unsung Hero in Developing Educational Leaders with Ken Simon, EdD, deputy director of leadership at the Institute for Educational Leadership